Friday, August 28, 2020

What the Blog is about?

Hello and welcome to my blog!
So as the name suggests it's a blog I made for Virtual Piano where I upload sheets of songs and music ost i.e. everything possible to be played on Virtual Piano. Currently my blog has more than 200 posts and I'm looking forward to posting more sheets to help everyone play everything they wish on to on Virtual Piano.
Now you might be thinking why and what is Virtual Piano? People usually play Virtual Piano because they don't have an actual piano or don't know how to play an actual piano, it could be just for fun as well! I'm glad the community is growing and I wish it continues to grow because that would mean people will visit my blog often as well. 
I started Virtual Piano about 6 years ago when I didn't own an actual Piano; it was really fun to be able to play songs I like on Virtual Piano but most of the times, the ones I was looking for wasn't available. So I thought, "How about making my own sheets?". That's how everything began, at first when I wasn't able to read Sheets I used to transcribe using synthesia. Now you might be wondering how, I used to see every key being pressed and compared it to Virtual Piano, I know it was a very time taking and difficult task but that's what I used to do lol.
I'm really happy with the results my hard work produced and I'm looking forward to making more sheets for everyone out there! 
You guys are really cheering for me and looking forward to my contents which makes me very happy and content with everything I make for you all! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you guys spent on me!

1 comment: